Non woven geotextile is made from virgin continuous polyester filament by needle punching and thermally bonding process to form strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage from construction stresses. BPM polyester filament non woven geotextile offers optimum performance per unit weight which features high tensile strength and puncture resistance, good acid and alkali resistance, excellent drainage and anti-aging properties, etc.
Polyester filament non woven geotextile is widely used for separation, filtration, drainage, protection and reinforcement functions in civil environmental engineering and construction projects. BPM filament Non woven geotextile is available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your requirements. Custom roll size and thickness are also available.
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, MD||ASTM D4595||KN/m||7||11||14||17||19||24||27||30||37||41|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, TD||ASTM D4595||KN/m||6||10||12||15||17||21||25||28||34||38|
|Tensile Elongation||ASTM D4595||%||45||45||50||50||50||60||60||60||60||60|
|Grab Tensile Strength, MD||ASTM D4632||N||400||600||850||1000||1250||1450||1700||1900||2100||2500|
|Grab Tensile Strength, TD||ASTM D4632||N||350||550||700||900||1100||1250||1450||1600||1800||2150|
|Grab Elongation||ASTM D4632||%||45||45||50||50||50||60||60||60||60||60|
|Trapezoid Tear Strength, MD||ASTM D4533||N||160||300||350||430||490||540||630||710||770||920|
|Trapezoid Tear Strength, TD||ASTM D4533||N||140||270||330||400||450||510||610||690||750||900|
|CBR Puncture Strength||ASTM D6241||N||1000||1800||2300||2700||3200||3600||4400||4800||5800||6900|
|Apparent Opening Size O90||ASTM D4751||mm||0.12||0.11||0.11||0.10||0.09||0.09||0.08||0.08||0.08||0.08|
|Water Flow Q100||ASTM D4491||L/m2/s||250||235||220||200||185||165||125||110||90||80|
- High tensile strength
- Puncture resistance
- Excellent water permeability and filtration
- Good resistance to aging, puncture, extensibility and bulkiness
- Anti corrosion
- Anti aging
- Good Acid and alkali resistance
- Increases performance road life
- Withstands tough construction loading
- Ease of installation
- Separation. To separate building materials with different physical properties such as soil and sand, sand and gravel, soil and concrete, etc. Keep the two or more materials from losing or mixing, and maintain the overall structure and function of the material, such as the effective isolation between the roadbed and the foundation, the foundation and the embankment, the geomembrane and the sand draining layer.
- Soft foundation reinforcement. To enhance the tensile strength and anti deformation ability of soil can enhance the stability of building structures such as trash impurities, base soil or stone layer, airport railway, playground, runway, landfill and so on, so as to improve the quality of soil.
- Filter. When the water flows into the coarse soil layer from the fine soil layer, the geotextile can make the water flow through the good permeability and permeability of geotextiles, and effectively interception the soil particles, fine sand and small stones, so as to keep the stability of the soil and water engineering.
- Drainage. installed in the geomembrane, the playground or the railway track bed.
- Protection. effectively diffuse, transfer or decompose the stress of civil engineering so as to prevent soil from being damaged by external force.
BPM had been dedicated in manufacturing and supplying one stop geotextiles and geosynthetics products and solutions to over 36 countries since its foundation in 2007. We are not only manufacturing best quality geotextile products but also providing professional installation service. OEM and ODM are available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill in and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.