Nonwoven geotextile filter fabric is often either the filament non woven geotextile or the short fiber needle punched geotextile fabric which offers optimum performance per unit weight which features high tensile strength and puncture resistance, good acid and alkali resistance, excellent drainage and anti-aging properties, etc. Nonwoven geotextile filter fabric is widely used in the civil construction, especially in roads and fills to improve soil characteristics. The recent popularity of non woven geotextile makes a poor soil more manageable and making possible to build in places where otherwise would be impossible. Nonwoven geotextile filter fabric is the ideal materials for infrastructure works such as roads, harbors and many other applications.
Our Jiangsu customer wanted to order BPM nonwoven geotextile filter fabric for road construction application. We recommended 300g/m2 nonwoven geotextile filter fabric. The main functions of the nonwoven geotextile filter fabric is the following three points:
1. Filtration. When the water from the fine soil flows into the coarse soil layer, the use of polyester staple fiber needled geotextile good permeability and permeability, so that the water flows through, and effectively carry soil particles, fine sand, small stones, etc. The nonwoven geotextile filter fabric can maintain the stability of water and soil.
2. Drainage. Polyester staple fiber acupuncture geotextile has good water conductivity performance, it can form a drainage channel inside the soil body, the excess liquid and gas in the soil structure outside the row.
3. Protection. When the water flows through the soil, it will effectively spread the stress, transfer or decompose, and prevent the soil from being damaged by the external force. Second, the foundation treatment, the main role is to strengthen. The use of nonwoven geotextile filter fabric enhances the tensile strength and deformation resistance of the soil and enhances the stability of the building structure to improve the quality of the soil.
Specifications of Nonwoven Geotextile Filter Fabric for Road Construction
- Total 300g geotextile quantity -100000 ㎡
- Specifications – 400g geotextile 200000 ㎡
- Each roll size 5.8*50m
BPM had provided many types of effective and states of the art geotextile, geomembranes, and other geosynthetics to over 36 countries. Our geosynthetic products are widely used across a variety of industries including waste containment, water containment, aquaculture, industrial project, energy project and mining projects, etc. Our main customers are from Australia, France, Sweden, UK, Hungary, New Zealand, Poland, Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kenya, etc.
BPM is also providing professional design and installation service. OEM and ODM are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.